Make a difference by joining the Legacy House team! As a Housekeeper with Legacy House, you would be expected to perform housekeeping duties while meeting, or exceeding, Western States Senior & Retirement Communities service standards.
Housekeeping Job Duties
• Perform general housekeeping duties in resident apartments and in the community public areas.
• Complete assigned housekeeping work in the order of priority set by housekeeping supervisor.
• Maintain housekeeping equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to area and equipment, and prevent accidents.
• The Housekeeper must practice positive resident relations; respond to resident requests and direct resident feedback and requests of supervisor.
• Housekeeping must adhere to residents' personal and property rights; maintain confidentiality of all resident information.
• Comply with all infection control techniques, procedures, and policies.
• Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
• Maintain Western States Senior & Retirement Communities standards of appearance and hygiene
• Perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Housekeeping Job Qualifications:
• Ability to effectively communicate with supervisor, employees, residents, and families.
• Ability to provide housekeeping services in a senior housing environment, which meets, or exceeds, Western States Senior & Retirement Communities service standards.
• Willingness to work with the elderly.
• The housekeeper must have the ability to lift 30 pounds, walk, stand and stoop for extended periods of time; push, pull or lift heavy objects such as carts or furniture.
The housekeeper reports to the housekeeping supervisor and interfaces with other housekeeping staff, laundry staff, other staff, residents, and families.