MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers, to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and post-market surveillance. For more information, visitwww.mastercontrol.com.
The Software Engineer is responsible for collaborating with a team in designing, developing, implementing, and analyzing our technical products and systems for a growing company. They will be responsible for mentoring and being mentored in a team setting (we like pair programming!) This person will work in an environment where leaders are supportive and committed to one's success and growth.
Here are some of the fun things our product engineering department is working on this year:
- Breaking down our monolith into microservices
- Incorporating machine learning into our product
- Breaking into new industries (ie: manufacturing)
- Creating software with new cutting-edge technologies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain software applications as assigned
- Follow development process documents for software creation (we use SAFe methodology)
- Work with customers and technical support to resolve product issues
- Learn and grow with each other (mentor and be mentored)
- Take time to learn new technologies (we provide work time for personal study)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experiencein an Agile/Scrum/SAFe environment preferred.
WHY WORK HERE:
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
- We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
- Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
- We strive for diversity! We have accepting teams that enjoy working with others with differing perspectives.
- To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
- We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
- Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO packagesthat increase with tenure
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit, lots of fitness clubs, onsite physician and massage therapist)
- Innovation Center with new technologies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.