Hello, I am Roger Christensen, and I am the SVP Business Development & Communications at the Bank of Utah. Bank of Utah is one of Utah's largest community banks. At Bank of Utah relationships matter. We take pride in the fact that we know our customer names and they know ours!
We are currently looking for a Communication & Marketing Specialist. This position is Full-time Monday Friday located at 2605 Washington Blvd. Ogden, UT. The Communication & Marketing Specialist is involved in all levels of activities to accomplish goals of assigned departments and its customers. Responsible for creating, building strategic marketing objective in conjunction with the production team and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Conceptualizes and creates marketing and communication materials, manages projects and events, and ensures company messages are consistent. Generates marketing and business development reports and materials. Creates and delivers information and communications, disseminating it according to plan/strategy.
To qualify for this Communication & Marketing Specialist position you must have:
- 5 years in Marketing/Marketing Assistant responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, publisher, etc.) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, etc.) and other graphics software as necessary.
- High understanding of online and social networking marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills Strong ability to write, proof read and review documents.
- Very good organization and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project Management.
- Web design skills. Video editing, presentation and other software design skills.
This Communication & Marketing Specialist position requires you to:
- Actively work with department heads to effectively develop, create and carry out a marketing plan for each assigned group.
- Aid in development of strategic marketing plans for the various departments within the Bank and prepare project management plans to ensure implementation is completed properly.
- Work with Branch Managers and department heads to provide creation and design work for fliers, ads emails, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Ensures all marketing complies with laws and regulations.
- Responsible for event coordination, planning and communicating with Department Heads concerning the activities and obtaining their input.
- Organizes and executes business development across the Bank's lines of business events.
- Provides Administrative Support for Marketing Department.