Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is rare, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is refreshing. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Commitment to community involvement - Each restaurant partners with local nonprofit organizations to feed the hungry, support local schools, and support continued research to eliminate childhood cancer through corporate fundraising initiatives each fall.
- Kneaders Bakery & Cafe does not sell day-old bread, opting instead to donate all day-old hearth bread to local food-based charities. Over the past 20 years, we have donated over 1 million loaves of bread.
- Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving, & Christmas supporting our team's ability to have work/life balance.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Baker- both full time & part time positions are available. We are looking for an individual who is as passionate about food quality, customer service, community & as we are! In the role of Bakeryou will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who will offer a unique menu selection Artisan, sweet, & seasonal breads all baked with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful Bakerat Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must possess:
- Proven track record of demonstrating super hero abilities in the kitchen from following recipes to paying close attention to add details to create one of a kind breads. Lifting large amounts of dough, flour, and other supplies is an important part of this role - the ability to stand, lift, and mix is crucial.
- The ability to work through change & be able to be flexible all while keeping a close eye on what's cooking!
- The schedule availability to work mid afternoon to night - Baking shifts start around 2 pm - 10 pm & a shift on Sunday (when the store is closed) from 9 am -5 pm.
A successful Bakerat Kneaders Bakery & Cafe need to be qualified with:
- 1+ years of large scale baking/pastry experience.
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Formal baking/pastry education is a bonus; however, it isn't a requirement for this position.
- Must be 18 years old or older to be qualified for this position.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe offers comprehensive health & wellness benefits include health insurance (individual & family), dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, bonus earnings, paid time off, employee discounts and more.
If you have the skills & experience listed above, we want to talk to you! Submit your application today to begin this process.