We believe there is a better way to bring products to market. We use an engineer to engineer approach to develop custom interconnect solutions for our customers who are improving quality of life through their products.
Join us in our mission to be the leading provider of custom interconnect solutions. ATL has operations in China, Costa Rica, Taiwan, UT-USA, plus remote staff in strategic global locations ... and we're growing!
We are looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join our global Engineering team. Our ideal candidate is skilled in root cause analysis, with a methodical solution driven mindset and ability to prioritize multiple projects at once. They are eager to learn, enjoy problem solving, and documenting processes to reach the right solutions for ATL and our customers.
- Supports and coordinates with internal and external Engineering teams to create solutions, meet deadlines, and provide customer satisfaction throughout the product life cycle
- Performs RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and resolves design or manufacturing issues
- Supports Engineering teams on reviewing, designing, prototyping, and testing
- Maintains and creates documentation including test plans, test reports, PFMEA, VMP, quality and validation documents, technical proposals and more
- Guiding and working with other Engineers (Domestic and International)
- Manage Support Engineering projects of varying size and complexity
- Occasional travel may be required
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, or similar program
- Minimum 5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of product development, manufacturing processes, and development of electrical and mechanical devices; performance of new technology research; creation of production documentation, product testing protocols, and testing reporting
- Background in design for manufacture, quality processes, and documentation of highly regulated (medical or similar) products is a plus
- Experience supporting domestic and off-shore manufacturing is a plus
- Experience conducting/documenting design reviews, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and technical risk analysis activities
- Desire and ability to mentor and guide others
- Continuous improvement mindset and commitment to process development
- Ability to problem solve decisively and independently while demonstrating appropriate judgement on communication and escalations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Language skills in Spanish and/or Mandarin is a plus for global team collaboration
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, vision, and HSA plans
- Life, AD&D, STD, LTD plans to help protect you and your loved ones
- Generous 401k plan with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays, PTO and other leave programs to support your time off needs
- Monthly training hour allotment to continue your skill advancement
- Other Perks include: Employee Assistance Program, onsite Marketplace services, gym, showers, and cross functional team events.
Customer Centric: We create a positive customer experience by utilizing our expertise through development and throughout the product lifecycle
Humility: We seek to gain further knowledge to promote mutual growth and understanding
Accountability: We commit to the success and well-being of our customers and employees by being accountable for our words and actions
Transparency: We build trusting relationships with our customers and employees by being open and honest
Solutions Driven: We work as a team with our customers to achieve results
ATL Technology is a Critical Manufacturer, therefore our employees are Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers. ATL has implemented COVID related policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and prevent disruptions to our operations. Please contact ATL Human Resources for additional information.