ATL Technology is looking for a motivated and energetic individual who isworking towards an Engineering carrier path to help manage projects within our Customer Engagement Team (CET) in the Engineering department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the CET Manager in new opportunity negotiations and quoting
- Creates presentations and proposals to document how ATL intends to solve customer pain points
- Creates concept CAD and Prototypes
- Creates preliminary specifications and statement of work (SOW)
- Preliminary resource estimates
- Performs or records stakeholder interviews to refine project scope
- Supports the Built to Print Process in the following ways
- Helps Quoting team to understand customer requirements.
- Takes ownership of assigned projects and drives them to completion.
- Works with the customer to review drawings and other documentation for accuracy and manufacturability
- Creates timelines to estimate product delivery dates
- Processes change requests according to ATL Quality Management System.
- Coordinates with MFG team to address production issues
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Self-starter, organized, willingness to perform repeated similar activities, commitment to work approx. 20 hrs./week. Willingness to participate in customer calls, internal team meetings, design reviews and provide input, be eager to learn, and show ability to think outside the box. Communicates with global ATL team (including China and Costa Rica) as needed. May require communication outside of standard 8am-6pm time block. Experience with project scheduling, reading drawings and technical documents is preferred.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED with some post high school education.
- At least a Sophomore in the technical program or equivalent experience and enrollment in a four-year technical degree such as ME, MET, EE, or Physics.